Through our combined years of experience in criminal law, the attorneys at BHM Law Group have a vast array of expertise in multiple areas of criminal law to serve our entire client base.Read More
From serving as municipal prosecutors, to high-profile white collar criminal defense counsel, we offer a unique candor and perspective to clients who are facing or may be facing criminal or quasi-criminal proceedings, such as proceedings brought by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The firm’s criminal practice includes, but is not limited to:
- general criminal defense (D.U.I., possession, municipal tickets/citations, assault, etc.),
- white collar criminal defense,
- representation of individuals or entities who may have received a criminal subpoena and/or a letter relating to an investigation by a governmental agency, and
- representation of both individuals and entities licensed before state regulatory boards.
BHM Law Group’s experienced attorneys are able to provide clients with advice and counsel on all phases of general and complex civil litigation including:
- labor and employment matters,
- commercial contract distributes,
- business transaction disputes,
- financial services litigation,
- shareholder derivative actions,
- premises liability,
- whistle-blower matters,
- telecom and IT litigation, and
- product and tort liability, among others.
BHM Law Group’s public sector practice group specializes in representing municipalities, government boards, public corporations, and governmental departments. Our expertise allows up to provide our public sector clients with a range of legal services including litigation, general counsel, and regulatory counseling.Read More
Our knowledge in this area also allows us to represent individuals and corporate entities who are appearing before public boards and agencies, as well as advise individuals and corporate entities wishing to conduct business in and with government entities, as it relates to navigating and negotiating municipal and state regulations.
BHM Law Group’s depth of knowledge in representing public sector entities also allows the firm to represent individuals and entities in matters related to negotiating economic incentives and property rezoning issues.
BHM Law Group provides residential closing services for properties located in the Birmingham Metro Area. BHM Law Group also assists investors, individuals, and entities with clearing and quiet title issues on property already owned or property to be acquired. This includes:
- title litigation,
- pre-foreclosure, and wrongful foreclosure assistance,
- eviction actions, and
- title binder review.
BHM Law Group provides comprehensive legal services addressing the many issues confronting business owners. The firm’s expertise enables us to advise individuals and entities concerning a number of business transaction and activities, including general corporate and business law issues and business organization issues.Read More
BHM Law Group also provides a wide range of business planning and other counseling services for corporations, partnerships, and individuals. The firm advises corporate clients on matters pertaining to contractual arrangements and formation and restructuring of various forms of business organizations.